How to make a bacteriophage Klebsiella pneumonia cleared?
If the disease agent has the counter resistance to antibiotics, the patient will come to the rescue of the bacteriophage Klebsiella pneumonia cleared. This medication analyzes this type of bacteria, that is, dissolve malignant cells using it contained a variety of agents.
The drug used in the treatment of purulent diseases and diseases associated with the intestines (enteric), which are caused by the bacteria Klebsiella. Infection, obtained at surgery, urogenital diseases, purulent ENT diseases are also amenable to treatment with this bacteriophage. It is used even in some diseases in newborns.
Bacteriophages: what is it?
"Eaters of bacteria" – that is translated is the word from the Greek language. Bacteriophages are a special type of malware that can replicate in bacterial cells. They live everywhere: in earth, in water, in the air, on clothes, on the skin of animals, within the body of any living creature.
With the use of bacteriophages is possible to reliably protect the body from infections using drugs with them as preventive measures. Yes, and in the treatment they are no worse of antibiotics, although many doctors the old fashioned way prefer these potent drugs.
The advantages of bacteriophages include the following properties:
- the ability to destroy micro-organisms, against which antibiotics are powerless;
- not have any side effects;
- do not cause addiction;
- have a positive effect on the immune system, not suppressing it;
- combined with different medicines;
- used as a preventive measure, in addition to therapeutic.
Doctors predict that bacteriophages have a great future. Thus, the infectious disease doctors believe the drugs will help in the fight against many infectious diseases. Immunologists hope that bacteriophages will be useful where powerless immunotherapy. But analysts argue that the most promising direction in the pharmaceutical industry.
Bacteriophages are as follows. Once in the human body, they penetrate into the bacterium, which is considered "his", and begin the process of reproduction. Harmful bacteria because of this broken, and soon she has no choice. But produces a lot of new bacteriophages. The whole process takes 15 to 40 minutes.
Bacteriophages have a selective effect on harmful microorganisms. They have their own names. They are called by the bacteria to which they affect: for example,bacteriophage streptococcal or staphylococcal bacteriophage. Well, including Klebsiella pneumonia.
Bacteriophage Klebsiella: what is it?
This drug belongs to the group of immunobiological. Available in the form of yellow solution vials 20 or 10 milliliters. Packing various, 4 vials and 10 vials.
The solution is allowed to ingest and use topically.
Drugs, the sun. It is used to kill bacteria Klebsiella. Has a therapeutic effect on the following diseases:
- dysbiosis, pancreatitis and gastrointestinal disease;
- purulent wounds, burns, boils and other surgical diseases;
- a variety of suppurative disease of the newborn;
- urological infections and genital tract infections;
- ENT diseases and lung diseases.
- prevention of illnesses caused by the bacterium Klebsiella.
Contraindications and side effects have been identified. Overdose does not occur. The drug can be taken in conjunction with other medications. Antibiotics are among their number.
The bacteriophage is not prohibited for pregnant women and nursing mothers, but always in agreement with the doctor.
Special requirements to storage of the drug has not. It must be a dry place with a temperature in the range from 2 to 8 degrees Celsius, not accessible to children. The drug has a shelf life of 2 years.
Bacteriophage Klebsiella: methods of application in various diseases
Before using this medication, reveals the sensitivity of the pathogen to the bacteriophage. The drug is used in different ways: orally, topically applications and irrigation, is introduced into the nose, genitals, rectal. Dosage: up to 30 milliliters for internal use and 50 – in other cases. Disease of purulent character are treated with a combination of internal reception and external use of the drug.
Disease, which will help the bacteriophage Klebsiella pneumonia cleared:
- sore throat – gargle 3 times a day for weeks;
- bronchitis, pneumonia – take 3 times per day during the month plus the inhalation;
- otitis rinse the cavity of the patient ear 3 times a day for 2 weeks;
- an inflammation of the sinuses is to wash the nose and nasal passages 3 times a day for 2 weeks;
- stomatitis and periodontitis – rinse the mouth as often as possible throughout the week;
- conjunctivitis is instilled several times a day 3-5 drops infor 2 weeks;
- abscess cavity after cleaning of pus is introduced inside the quantity, approximately equal to the removed pus;
- pyelonephritis – oral doctor's prescription;
- gynecological diseases – daily entry of medications into the cavity of the uterus by irrigation.
- cavity – capillary drain for 5 days;
- festering wounds – to make a bandage for 15 days;
- infection after surgery – wound treatment as needed.
In newborn babies the use of bacteriophage Klebsiella pneumonia is made orally cleaned before feeding. On prescription combination can be with rectal use. Therapy lasts for 2 weeks.
Hospital infections toddlers are treated by the joint use of the drug with other drugs strictly under the doctor's supervision.
What is Klebsiella
Now common diseases, caused by conditionally pathogenic microorganisms. Klebsiella belongs to these. In what disease will result in the presence in the body of this bacterium depends on the immune system of the sick. It may be a pulmonary disease, and septic.
There is not one species of Klebsiella, among which pneumonia is one of the most common. From the name it is clear that this bacterium is primarily responsible for the defeat of lung tissue.
Klebsiella contains everywhere: in the mucosa of the respiratory, soil, dust, food, animal hair and so on. Often it is found inside hospitals.
The source of infection is person with the presence in the body of this bacteria. The body gets from non-compliance with the rules of personal hygiene. Dirty fruits and vegetables can also be a source of infection. Klebsiella and spreads through airborne droplets.
Klebsiellas affects all people. But there is a risk newborn babies, infants, older people with acquired immune deficiency, alcoholics, patients after organ transplantation.
From the moment of infection to onset of symptoms may take a week. The bacteria cause the following diseases:
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diseases of the urinary and reproductive systems;
Preventive measures are hygiene rules to strengthen the immune system, to timely treatment of various inflammatory and infectious diseases.