How is the treatment of bronchial asthma folk remedies?
There are diseases that last a lifetime. For example, bronchial asthma, treatment of folk remedies which actively support even the doctors themselves. Folk medicine uses only natural, environmentally friendly means, but to treat their asthma should be very careful, introducing the "diet" gradually, paying attention to reactions. Basically any non-pharmacological treatment requires a consultation of the attending physician.
The use of ginger, eucalyptus oil, garlic and honey
Treatment of bronchial asthma folk remedies - the experience of ancestors, extant. But today, many recipes for herbs, infusions, and decoctions relevant, because it was tested for centuries.
The most popular simple ways to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma attacks, as well as cleaning the bronchi can be attributed to the intake of certain foods.
So, to relieve inflammation and alleviate the condition of asthma helps ginger: it acts as a vasodilator, and the chronic administration to prevent the attacks. Recipe of ginger "cure" is quite simple: the juice of ginger and pomegranate mixed with honey (all in equal shares), drink 2-3 tablespoons a day. Ginger is useful in any form: it can simply add to tea, nastrogat thin translucent slices, or eat raw with salt.
A great tool for liquefaction and excretion of phlegm and mucus is eucalyptus oil. Inhalation of its vapors (inhalation of hot steam over a pan of boiling water, which added 3-5 drops of oil, or during sleep when the pillow towel coated with a few drops of eucalyptus oil will help to clear the bronchi.
Folk remedy to fight with asthmatic asthma is garlic. It is believed that by eating it daily you can not just to stop attacks, but also to get rid of them. If the smell of garlic interfere with work, communication with colleagues and clients, it can be replaced by another "garlic" means: you have to take overnight broth 10 cloves of garlic in milk (half a Cup). Boil the broth for 3-5 minutes.
Honey is a very good folk remedy for bronchial asthma. It also dilates the bronchi: they can simply breathe, deeply inhaling the healing fragrance, or three times a day to drink a solution of (a spoon of honey in half a Cup of hot water). At night to sleep better, enough to eat a mixture of a large spoonful of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon, drinking water. It is an excellent expectorant, which eliminates mucus and phlegm. But if you want to cheer up, to help, as usual, comes coffee. But to cook thisthe best for the future, because it is designed for course admission (20 days / 10 days break): 250 g ground coffee and 500g of honey, mix thoroughly, take a tablespoon three times a day.
Folk recipes: what else is effective for treatment?
Do not give bronchi to narrow and help to cure bronchitis onion. Exerting anti-inflammatory effect, this vegetable is a great helper in maintaining immunity. In order to feel good enough to use half of onion per day. Eat it either in pure form or as additives to vegetable salads. Can be prepared from pearl onion special sauce: 50 of onion peel pour boiling water to soften, drain the water, add olive oil (300 ml), to put out, then stretch. Take a tablespoon twice a day.
Lemon, strawberries, blueberries, papaya fruit, rich in vitamin C, the lack of which is one of the causes of the disease. The juice of half a lemon squeezed in a glass of water, adding a spoon of honey and taken before bedtime is not bad and quite tasty way to reduce the symptoms of the disease.
A therapeutic and prophylactic agent against asthma attacks and bronchitis - turmeric powder with honey (1 part powder to 2 parts honey). It is cooked immediately, it should be consumed fresh at the beginning of the attack, to quickly and effectively to stop the spasms.
Infusions and decoctions of herbs
Herbal, herbs, decoctions of medicinal plants - folk remedies for the treatment of asthma.
Breast pick up fees that are so rich in traditional recipes, be extremely careful. First, it is necessary to check each of its ingredients separately: to brew the grass, the leaves, the roots of the plants separately from each other, carefully watching the reactions of own organism for a particular ingredient. Eat slowly, starting with one reception 1-5 tablespoons of infusion or decoction a day, gradually increasing the dose. At the slightest sign of an allergic reaction to the drug reception to stop.
The most recommended plants and herbs that are part of an anti-inflammatory and anti-asthmatic of infusions and decoctions, are:
- leaves mother and stepmother;
- plantain leaves;
- the leaves of rosemary;
- pine buds;
- elder flowers;
- flowers of sundew
- flowers three-coloured violet;
- aloe leaf (agave).
Folk recipes remedies:
- 1 tablespoon of dry leaf plantain (or 1sachet, which is sold in the pharmacy), pour a glass of boiling water for 15 minutes. To take 4 times a day before meal for 1 spoon. This tool, taken regularly, is used against asthma, whooping cough and tuberculosis.
- Similar, help to fight allergies and chronic bronchitis and whooping cough, is an infusion of rosemary leaves (1 large spoonful of dry leaves pour a glass of boiling water, infuse 10 minutes, drink one tablespoon up to 6 times per day).
- 4 tablespoons of the collection (of equal parts of leaf mother and stepmother, plantain leaf, and pine buds) pour a liter of cold water, to insist 2 hours, heat to boiling and cook for 5 minutes, cool, strain. The resulting broth - daily dose, which should be divided into 3 equal parts and drink morning, afternoon and evening.
- 1 tablespoon of the collection (of equal parts of plantain leaf, sundew flowers, elder and violet tricolor), pour water (0.5 litre), boil for 2 hours on low heat (adding, if necessary, water). After this, the resulting daily dose of broth to drink in 3 calling.
- 1 tablespoon of the collection (of equal parts of the herb thyme, anise fruit, licorice root and pine buds) pour boiling water (200 ml), withstanding water bath for 15 minutes, cool, strain, add boiled water to volume of 200 ml This daily dose drink in 3 divided doses in equal parts during the day.
- To withstand 2 weeks in the dark and in the cold (4-8°C, that is, in the main chamber of the refrigerator) a few leaves of 3-5-year-old aloe.
Wash, finely chop, pour boiling water (1 part aloe to 3 parts water). In every half a Cup of mixture, add 300 g of honey and 500 g of walnuts. To take 1 spoon 3 times daily before meals.
The benefits of breathing exercises
Breathing exercises are an important component of therapeutic and preventive measures, when it comes to bronchial asthma.
Patients should be encouraged as often as possible to fresh air, to learn to live with the Windows open and the vents, to learn the complex of respiratory gymnastics (e.g., at or Buteyko Strelnikova) and periodically run it, that will help to prevent attacks. To facilitate breathing during the attacks, you can use the posture that will facilitate asphyxiation: knees and elbows, previewsize through the back of the chair, curled up. There is a popular method that encourages to breathe smoke. To get the smoke burn dry leaves mother and stepmother and nettle. Smoke inhalation from such a "fire" - often used still in the villages remedy for the relief of asthma attacks. National asthma treatment offers hot baths for feet and hands, mustard on the calf muscles and a poultice of black mustard (very carefully, because in some patients, the smell of the spices could trigger a newattack), head massage (to the sternum), Valerian tincture (20 drops in a glass of water), inhalation.
But whatever the treatment, it should be done only after consultation with your doctor.