How to treat a sore throat?
Information on how to treat a sore throat, a lot, but don't forget that this isn't just a disease, and it is fraught with considerable danger.
Angina is characterized as acute infectious and allergic disease, in which inflammation of the pharyngeal tonsils. The causative agent are the microbes, called beta-hemolytic streptococci belonging to group A. In the body they are able to pass by airborne droplets, through contaminated with bacteria products that are included in the diet, or when communicating with patients. It is not necessary to exclude the possibility that angina may occur by samsarajade pathogens that are found in the mucous membrane of the pharynx.
To distinguish between acute and chronic sore throat, and more isolated forms of the disease: catarrhal, lacunar and follicular:
- Catarrhal angina is characterized by patient complaints of a sore throat and head, the body temperature rises, there is a feeling of heartburn.
- Follicular is characterized by the most acute symptoms of the disease. It is a strong pain at the moment of swallowing, the appearance of weakness in the body and joint pain.
- The most severe form of the disease - lacunar. It is characterized by: high temperature, reaching the maximum performance and sharp pain in the throat. In children the disease may be accompanied by vomiting and even stomach upset, increased tonsils and also appear pus formation.
How to treat a sore throat?
This disease is treated depending on the nature and complications. In the course of uncomplicated sore throat it is possible to conduct ambulatory treatment at home. Recommended when the first signs of the disease to seek medical help from the therapist. In special cases, issued a direction on reception to LOR-to the doctor.
In the treatment of angina you can do without antibiotics, although in practice in most cases they are used unnecessarily. If the patient often resorts to using antibiotics without indication of the doctor, it harms your body. The reason acts drug resistance, which is produced in bacteria with constant use of these drugs. The consequence of such behavior of bacteria is the occurrence of not only the usual sore throat, but other more serious acute infectious diseases.
The appearance of such diseases as angina, should adhere to the following regimens:
- If symptoms are runny nose, cough,crackling vocal cords, it is not necessary to resort to antibiotics.
- Antibiotics are used only in the identification of streptococcal tonsillitis. This is because there is a likelihood of subsequent complications of the internal organs and joints. A course of antibiotic treatment mandatory assigned by the attending physician and shall be at least 7-10 days.
- In streptococcal tonsillitis and pharyngitis using antibiotics belonging to penicillin group. Perhaps the use of first generation cephalosporins and macrolides.
To cure angina, need to carry out remedial measures as directed by your healthcare doctor. It should be especially wary of purulent forms of the disease. It is recommended to immediately call a doctor, who will conduct the inspection of the oral cavity and throat. Only after this is assigned treatment and a referral to take required tests.
How to cure angina folk remedies?
When the manifestation of the first symptoms of the disease should be rinsing the mouth beet juice. To prepare the specified funds should be rubbed raw beets, then drain well and squeeze. The obtained beet juice (about a Cup) should be mixed with a tablespoon of vinegar. Optionally, add warm water. To rinse the mouth 5 times a day. This method allows you to get rid of the unpleasant pain in the throat.
Effective way to this question how to cure a sore throat, acts following the mass. To prepare you need the salt, soda and iodine. For the procedure you need to prepare 3 cups of warm water. In one Cup and added 1 tablespoon of salt, the other with 5 drops of iodine, and in the third glass put ½ teaspoon of baking soda. At the specified method for the treatment of angina should follow a scheme in which first held rinse soda solution, then brine, and then jodovit. The last glass is not necessary to use in full. When this happens rinse the relief of painful symptoms, microbes are destroyed, and reduces the redness in the throat.
The easiest way in the question of how to treat a sore throat, consider gargling with Apple cider vinegar. To prepare the solution you will need a teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar and 1 Cup of clean water. The received weight it is recommended to gargle every hour. As soon as I felt significant relief of painful conditions, it is possible to reduce the frequency of rinsing. When using this method, a sore throat can be cured in a few days and to get rid of plaque on the tonsils.
Herbalcharges for the treatment
For the first recipe you will need 1 tbsp. l. chamomile, 1 tbsp limes, 1 tablespoon of eucalyptus and a glass of hot water. All ingredients should be mix well and give time to steep for half an hour. You should then strain through a sieve herbal decoction and gargle to 5 times a day.
To prepare the second recipe mix 1 tbsp of dried rose petals with 1 Cup of milk. The resulting mass is recommended to heat to boiling, then allow to steep for 20 minutes. Gargle the resulting solution several times a day.
Angina is often used garlic. For this you will need 1 Cup of hot milk and 3 cloves of garlic. Ready broth to steep, then strain it through a sieve. The resulting solution is to drink in small SIPS.
Very effectively fights disease garlic juice, which is taken orally to 1 tsp several times a day. You can still treat angina, holding in the mouth a small piece of cleaned feathers of garlic, good chewing it.
Important to know:
- When the manifestation of the first symptoms, you should chew honeycomb. So you can avoid complications and the inflammatory process.
- When sore throat is to apply a tincture of calendula, pre-mixed it with boiled water. To gargle throughout the day.
- A good remedy angina acts as a spicy carnation. It is recommended to chew it several times during the day.
- One of the most effective folk remedies that help to cure the disease, is cabbage. It is necessary to attach the leaves of the vegetable on the throat area and carefully wrap a woolen scarf. The procedure is carried out every 2 hours, replacing used plates with new ones.
- Helps with angina a compress of pulp of onion. It is recommended to drink onion juice, 1 tablespoon several times a day.
Purulent angina or acute tonsillitis
Treatment of purulent angina suggests and enables a combined approach in the selection and use of medicines. It's such a scheme:
- A doctor appointed by bed rest.
- Eat recommended only pureed soups, broths and porridge so as not to damage the inflamed tonsils.
- It is recommended that during the illness drink plenty of fluids. It can be as ordinary water, and mineral, and stewed fruit and fruit drinks.
- Regular treatments can gargle various solutions.
- Are prescribed by the attending physician antiseptic sprays and antibiotics.
- At high temperature should be used antipyretic and analgesic drugs.
For the treatment of purulent anginaalways the doctor prescribes a course of antibiotics to fight the infection. As a rule, the patient takes pills or intramuscular injections puts.
The most commonly prescribed antibiotics:
- amoxicillin and other drugs.
Your doctor can prescribed antibiotics and sprays. For Example, Bioparox. These drugs are used for local treatment. This option is suitable for pregnant women. Antibiotic and sprays are applied several times a day for 2-3 injection.
To reduce pain symptoms, the doctor will prescribe pain drugs, which in their composition contain paracetamol and ibuprofen.
Effectively help in the fight against purulent tonsillitis gargling with antiseptic solutions, conducting a procedure every hour. Such solutions include: potassium permanganate, furatsilina and hlorofillipt. The best-known drugs are considered stopangin, stomatidin and Miramistin.
For the treatment of purulent tonsillitis even are assigned lozenges. This:
- I have;
- a natural remedy;
- Imudon others.
To avoid such a disease as angina, it is recommended to take preventive measures, such as:
- observance of rules of personal hygiene;
- proper nutrition;
- treatments hardening of the body and taking up sports;
- a strengthened immune system;
- preventive measures for elimination of helminth infections and possible foci of chronic infection.
Compliance with all of these recommendations will help you cope with this problem, as the treatment of angina.
Take care of your health and do not have a cold!