How and when should I drip the oil drops in the nose?
Oil drops in the nose from the common cold are intermediates between drugs and traditional medicine is officially recognized drugs. Oil nose drops are not effective to fight the common cold: they are intended to improve the General condition of the mucous membranes of the nose and the need to alleviate the symptoms of the disease. On the basic signs of the disease oil drops from the common cold almost have no effect, but among them there are such funds that will help cure a disease, for example, eucalyptus oil has anti-viral effect, but it must be applied with caution.
Why the need for this kind of drops?
The main reasons for the use of oil products with a cold the following:
- They do not allow to dry out the nasal mucosa and moisturize it.
- Do not give crack occurred in the nose of crusts and soften them, which prevents the development of bleeding.
With these tasks copes olive oil. But many people prefer to use a peach or like him fir oil with some anti-inflammatory effect. But they can cause harm in the case when the nose started inflammation as the body's response to any infection or damage to the mucous membranes of the nose. Thus it is necessary to take into account the fact that the various oils that have antiviral properties, and significantly inferior to its bactericidal qualities of the nasal mucus.
The need for the oil droplets occurs when the patient does not have normal conditions for fighting the disease: he has no access to clean air, no excessive drinking, no ability to moisten the mucous membranes of the physical solution.
Before the patient drip the oil in the nose, it is necessary to ventilate the room, the temperature it is set at 21 degrees Celsius with humidity 55 - 65%, give the patient plenty of water and every 30 minutes to introduce his nose to a physical solution. Only after these procedures it is possible to drip the oil to the patient in the nose.
How to apply various eye drops?
If any part of these preparations, their use must comply with the following General rules:
- In order that the oil did not penetrate in the lungs and lower respiratory channels, in the nostrils at one time need to drip 2 - 3 drops.
- In order not to aggravate the situation and eliminate the risk of lung lipid nature, it is prohibited to use these dropsthe so-called inhaler or nebulizer.
- Instill the medicine into the nose should be no more than 4 times in 24 hours, and using the oil mixed with vitamin - not more than 2 times in 24 hours.
Some people apply when disease peppermint oil undiluted. This is not recommended, as there is a risk of serious allergic lesions.
Instill these drops preferably before going to sleep to all night, the mucous membrane was well hydrated. The techniques of using drops of oil-based formulations depend on within them various components and to the purpose of a particular drug.
What is the mixture for oil drops?
Irrespective of purchased these drugs in the pharmacy network or made your own at home, as the basic components they usually use:
- Almond and peach oil blend that moisturizes and softens the tissue of the mucous membranes and helps to restore their work.
- Vaseline and olive oil, which have the same effect.
- Oil of peppermint and Scots pine or fir, which helps to fight bacteria.
- The oil from sea buckthorn or tea tree has good anti-inflammatory effect, heals wounds.
- Eucalyptus oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- To support the regeneration of the damaged mucous membranes, strengthen the immune system at the local level typically use vitamins a and E.
- Vs penetrated into the nose of various strains of staphylococci is effective in the drug is an extract from the leaves of eucalyptus.
All the above substances can be used separately or mix them in equal proportions. Its effectiveness in any case remains at the same level.
The use of honey in conjunction with these compounds is strictly prohibited, as this can lead to serious bacterial infection.
What medications can I choose?
For different varieties of the common cold the next most popular oil droplets, which are available in pharmacies:
- Pinosol. It is based on a mixture of oil of peppermint, eucalyptus and pine oils. In this formulation include vitamin E and some antiseptic compound. Such drops with eucalyptus and menthol the usual dig at all forms of rhinitis. Pinosol can be used during pregnancy and lactation. Children can use this tool from the age of two.
- Pinovit. Contains eucalyptus,regular menthol, vitamin E, oil of mountain pine and substance thymol. This drug is usually administered during acute or chronic rhinitis when rhinitis with viral or bacterial in nature.
- Vitaon contains oils of camphor, peppermint and fennel. It is composed of extracts of pine buds, rose hips, chamomile, marigold, sage, thyme, cumin. Doctors recommend this drug for a runny nose caused by bacteria and if there is a patient discharge of a thick mucus green color. These drops contain, among other components, the menthol.
- To clean the nasal passages and moisturize the drugstore chain sells menthol drops.
- Sinosun consists of pure essential oils Japanese mint. The amount of menthol in this preparation are reduced. It relieves inflammation and has an antiseptic effect.
- Evkalipt contains oil of peppermint, fir trees and eucalyptus, thymol substance and vitamin E. it Has strong antiviral and antibacterial effect. Children to bury him prohibited because of the possibility of developing a strong Allergy. The remedy is the analogue of Pinosol.
- The oil mixture of vitamins E and A in the form of drops in the cold. The basis for these mixtures is the palm oil or the equivalent from peach (he is preferred). These vitamins accelerate the regeneration and restoration of the mucous membranes in the nose, improve their performance.
All the above preparations are sold in pharmacies. But oil drops can be done independently.
How to make yourself sperm?
For the preparation of such tools at home you can use different recipes. They are mostly repetitive and differ only in the replacement of some components on others. Most popular following traditional recipes:
- Oil mixture with garlic (onion) juice. To prepare, take a teaspoon of olive oil and add three drops of the pre-pressed fresh juice of garlic or onion. Instilled into the nostrils two drops of the mixture. The main impact of this drug, the mitigation of the drying of mucous membranes. Garlic or onions are in this recipe as an antiseptic but their impact is very small. Such a solution is forbidden to drip children up to 12 years. If after using this tool, there was pain or irritation, you should stop taking it.
- For another drug take 10 g of grass celandine and sage, 0.02 kg of marigold (flowers) and stems of marsh Ledum, 30 g kidney poplar (black). All these components are mixed. Then take 3 tbsp of the mixture and pour 0,15 liters of olive oil. The resulting solution insist 30 daysand then filtered. Medicine for a runny nose should drip three drops in each nostril 3 times a day.
- Take 0.01 kg rosemary (herb) and filled with 0.1 liter of linseed oil. Put on fire and heated for 3 hours, not boiling. Then the solution should drain. Instill two drops 2 times a day.
To moisturize the mucous membranes, you can use a blend of normal essential oils. The most popular of these tools are oil droplets against a cold of equal amounts of oils of tea tree and castor oil. They are buried similar to the above medications with the same precautions. These compounds can be used for children older than 2 years.