Pulmonary fibrosis: effective treatment of folk remedies
When manifested pulmonary fibrosis, treatment of folk remedies intended to eliminate these unpleasant symptoms, such as shortness of breath, fluid in the lungs and bronchi, cough. Also old family recipes will help to eliminate and painful sensations that often accompany this disease.
Fibrosis of the lungs associated with disturbances in the respiratory system when there is a defeat not only her ways, but bodies. Therefore, all popular ingredients used for such purposes, have antimicrobial, mucolytic or absorbing the impact
To treat mild with aloe Vera
Aloe is known under the same name as the agave. Used in folk medicine, its leaves, and all because this plant has several useful properties:
- contains lots of vitamin C which is an antioxidant and is involved in the metabolism of iron and folic acid – when pulmonary fibrosis helps relieve inflammation;
- vitamin E + vitamin C prevent the formation of scars on the surface of the lungs, has antitoxic effects;
- vitamin a helps the formation of new healthy cells, having a devastating effect on germs and helps to upgrade the mucous membranes of the organs;
- aloe Vera is full of lots of minerals, thereby recovering not only the lungs and bronchial tubes, and other organs.
For the effective treatment of pulmonary fibrosis by using agave you can try to drink infusion. To prepare it, you will need to do the following:
- With plants 5 break down large fleshy leaf and thoroughly rinsed. After which they are finely cut or RUB on a grater.
- In the resulting slurry add honey (2 tbsp), all mixed until smooth.
- Next, you need to add the house red wine (2 glasses).
- The resulting mixture put in the fridge.
This medication should be consumed no later than two weeks from the date of preparation. On the day of his take 1 tbsp for half an hour before meals.
Eucalyptus to help
This plant has a number of very useful properties. Based on it do many inhalations, lozenges, pills, as the eucalyptus helps with colds, easier breathing. This plant has antiseptic orientation, so it successfully defends against infection and does not develop suppuration.
In addition to such effect, eucalyptus is widely used in folk medicine due to the fact that it has a positive effect on the Central nervous system by relaxing it andstabilizing.
Treatment of pulmonary fibrosis with the help of folk remedies, more eucalyptus, is as follows:
- does the plant and finely sliced;
- then add a pint of just boiled water;
- the mixture must be left for it to steep (about 15 minutes).
A tincture can be immediately consumed after it has cooled.
Some add to this medicine med. First, it's a little sweeten taste, and secondly, to help the tincture to gain an even greater therapeutic effect. This treatment requires 1 month of admission.
It should be noted that traditional medicine, though based on natural components, but the action is slightly slower than pharmaceutical means. Therefore, all infusions should be used systematically and over a long period of time, unlike drugs. It is desirable to alternate a variety of means – so the effect is achieved much faster.
For the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis lungs you can use thyme and nettle. They are prepared by the same recipe.
Treat easy with the help of oat grains
Many oatmeal is nasty from childhood. Alas, if improperly cooking its taste may not be the best. Though actually this mess has many useful properties. It helps the gastrointestinal tract, it is no wonder oatmeal is prescribed for many diets. This dish was used by those who have problems with blood vessels, the kidneys and liver.
This cereal contains vitamins A and E, fatty acids that are particularly good show boiled. To fight fibrosis, you can use natural, and processed grains. For this purpose the oats (1 Cup) well washed and filled with water (1 liter). It is necessary to leave at night, so the grain has absorbed moisture, and then in the morning boil them, so did all that excess fluid. The resulting mess good filter and take throughout the day. It is advisable to take the medicine before meals.
Struggle with pulmonary fibrosis with a bow
This product is readily available at any time of the year. It provides not only curative but also preventive effect. So often, doctors recommend eating with the arrival of cold weather.
Onion therapy has several recipes to fight lung disease:
- 1 onions finely sliced and cooked in sugar syrup. By the way, sugar can be replaced with honey, then the therapeutic effect will be even greater. Product cooking is up as long as he does notwill become the transparent color. Next, the broth must be well drain and cool. This medicine should be taken 1 tablespoon every 2-3 hours throughout the day.
- Another recipe calls for cooking onions, but only in this case, the syrup is replaced with the ordinary purified water (1 Cup) and onions are cut and remains intact. Boiled onion should be eaten throughout the day. Water can replace fresh milk.
What else can help in pulmonary fibrosis?
Among my grandmother's recipes, you can find recommendations regarding the use of dried fruits.
But as far as lung problems, then you should pay attention to the raisins and dried apricots. These products are rich in trace elements and complex of vitamins, so their consumption helps to strengthen the entire body. While aktiviziruyutsya metabolism. These fruits have a diuretic effect, so and kidney liver well cleaned. What is important in pulmonary fibrosis, is the fact that raisins and dried apricots help to thin out congestion in the lungs and bronchi, whose accumulation is fraught with consequences.
These dried fruits are poured with boiling water, left for a short time, so that they swell. This medicine should be taken every time before eating. You can also 100 grams of raisins and dried apricots finely chop, add water (1 Cup) and put to boil on the fire. After they boil, take them off and leave for 10 minutes, then they need the liquid to strain and take 1 tbsp 3 times a day.
Also recipes for internal use, traditional medicine and notes the usefulness of honey massage. The emphasis should be on the back. But this method involves the use of fresh honey that has not sugar.
In the end I would like to give a small recommendation at the expense of cooking these recipes. It is best in this case to use a clay or glass utensils, and for bringing to the boil all of the broth to use small fire. Therefore, all the ingredients will longer retain its useful and medicinal properties.
Of course, in order to achieve maximum effect, better folk remedies combined with pharmaceutical drugs. In addition, modern experts will provide recommendations regarding the fact that the patient took and tablets with medicines, and he cooked a variety of medicinal teas. So the recovery will come much faster and all body functions are back to normal.