Especially pneumonia basal
Basal pneumonia is an infectious inflammation in lung tissue occurring in the basal division of the lung. This form of the disease is transmitted by airborne droplets is very hard to diagnosis and is considered one of the most serious types of pulmonary pathologies.
From what arises?
The main cause of basal pneumonia is a pathogenic activity of pathogens. Pathogens the pathogenic process is considered to be:
- Haemophilus wand;
- some types of fungi;
- certain types of viruses;
- mixed infection;
- Escherichia coli;
In addition, there are a number of factors can provoke the development of these diseases. The most common of them are:
- General hypothermia;
- the weakening of the immune system;
- the tendency to allergic reactions;
- pulmonary pathology;
- the presence of chronic diseases of the respiratory system;
- migrated traumatic injuries of the chest;
- regular contact with various toxic substances;
- the presence in the body of infectious foci;
- immunodeficiency and the presence of cancer tumors;
- transferred to artificial lung ventilation;
- the age factor (most affected by this disease, persons aged over sixty years);
- surgery under General anesthesia;
- epilepsy and acute diseases of the nervous system;
- prolonged physical inactivity and chronic stress;
- transferred courses of chemotherapy, radiation.
Presents the appearance of pathology in children often occurs for the following reasons:
- the presence of intrauterine pathologies;
- poor physical development;
- diseases of the immune system;
- heart disease;
- congenital pulmonary pathologies;
- the age of three.
Forms of the disease
International classification distinguishes two main types of pathology:
- The inflammatory. The most difficult form of the disease, which is characterized by long duration with shifts of short-term remissions, periods of exacerbations.
- Tumor characterized by the formation of a small tumorbogoroch of the basal division of the affected lung. For the presented form of the disease is typically lethargic and slow flow.
Depending on their location of pneumonia is divided into left and right forms, has its own specific features. Let's consider them in more detail:
- Left hand is relatively rare because of certain anatomical features of the left lung. If you have problems with drainage function provokes the development of so-called processes of stagnation.
- Right - the most common form of the disease due to increased infection vulnerability of the right lung. The inflammatory process predominantly occurs with a significant weakening of the immune system.
Signs of the disease
Experts identify the following symptoms characteristic of the lung disease:
- fever, the rise in the use of fever reducing medicine;
- runny nose;
- specific wheezing sounds in the lungs;
- sore throat;
- lack of appetite;
- General weakness and lethargy, fatigue;
- increased level of ESR in blood.;
- headaches, nausea and vomiting;
- excessive sweating;
- General intoxication of the organism;
- pain in the chest area;
- increased content of leukocytes in the blood of a patient;
- the development of dyspnea;
- copious sputum production;
- rapid weight loss, a significant decrease in body weight in a short period of time.
If the person has at least three of the above symptoms, then most likely it is that root pneumonia. In this case, you need to pass additional tests to confirm the diagnosis and determine the therapeutic course.
How to diagnose the disease?
Pneumonia in radical form, difficult diagnosis, because its symptoms are not much different from the other subspecies considered pulmonary pathology, and the dimming observed in x-ray images, typical for diseases such as lung cancer, bronchial or tuberculosis. If you suspect this disease patient is prescribed the following types of diagnostic procedures:
- laboratorytuberculin tests;
- blood biochemical indicators;
- computed tomography;
- sputum analysis for presence of pathogenic bacteria and disease-causing organisms;
- studies of gas composition of blood;
- fiber-optic bronchoscopy.
It should be noted that pneumonia basal type in the advanced form, and in the long fraught with such dangerous consequences, such as:
- the development of pulmonary pathologies;
- exudative pleurisy;
- heart failure;
- abscess formation basal zones of the lung;
Especially dangerous is the presence of this chronic inflammatory process in children. For this reason, immediately after diagnosis of the patient must be immediately hospitalized and immediately start the healing process.
Treatment presented pulmonary pathology is carried out in stationary conditions, in compliance with bed rest and a strict diet. For the active struggle with the disease, apply the following techniques:
- antibacterial therapy;
- medication, which consists in taking a certain type of antibiotic, antiviral, corticosteroid, antifungal, expectorant and mucolytic agents;
- breathing exercises;
- vitamin therapy;
- detoxification therapy.
After the patient reduced temperature and a few stabiliziruemost overall condition, connect the following therapeutic techniques:
- overlaying warming compresses;
- herbal medicine;
- bronhogenny massage;
- application of inhalations with infusions).
During treatment and rehabilitation the patient should observe complete rest, limiting the maximum physical and mental stress, sleep at least ten hours a day, eat a healthy diet, drink plenty of fluids (two quarts a day). The total recovery period is about four weeks.
Matched pathology is characterized by a tendency to relapse. To avoid recurrence, the patient is advised to follow a few simple rules:
- to avoid hypothermia;
- eat a healthy diet;
- to take vitamin complexes;
- to use drugs that stimulate and strengthen the immune system;
- occur in a timely manner to cure colds and viral diseases;
- to stop infectious fociin the body;
- give up bad habits, especially Smoking;
- to conduct special vaccination;
- take drugs antiplatelet agents.
Pneumonia is a dangerous basal pulmonary pathology, fraught with serious complications, up to acute respiratory failure, infectious-toxic shock and even death.
To avoid negative consequences, if you notice signs of this disease should immediately consult a doctor and strictly follow his recommendations.
In General the prognosis of this form of pneumonia is considered to be favorable. In the case of competent, timely diagnosis and proper treatment, complete recovery without the development of additional complications and exacerbations.